Features and Benefits
• This non-occlusive foot and leg massage lotion leaves the skin feeling silky soft without a greasy film
• Formulated with Dermal Infusion Technology® it softens dry and rough skin while hydrating
• Contains Urea to help soften dry and rough skin, and hydrate calluses
• Also contains Sunflower Seed oil for slip during the massage, without leaving a residue
• Footlogix non-occlusive Massage Formula will not impede the skin’s ability to function normally
• Has a light pleasant scent
• Safe for Diabetics and people with sensitive skin
• Hygienic pump dispenser helps to prevent contamination
• Normal, dry or very dry skin
• Use as the finishing step to conclude the pedicure
• Dispense 2 pumps of Footlogix® Massage Formula per leg
• Massage feet and legs for 5–10 minutes – less if client is Diabetic
To view this video in your language:
Click on the CC icon at the bottom of the screen.
Select the gear icon and choose Subtitles.
Select your language to view.
Foot Massage Tutorial
The perfect way to conclude your pedicure service is to give your client a 5 to 7 minute massage. Check this video out to see how to use the Footlogix Massage Formula in your pedicure service!
Ratings and reviews
Review This Product
Great product! Just one pump is enough to put a great end to my pedicure service.
I am a reflexologist and my calendar is always full with client appointments. After trying out a lot of foot massage creams available in the market, the buck stopped at Footlogix Massage Formula. The large 500 ml bottle lasts for a very long time. I now don't have to bother about my stock running out. The light lavender scent in the formula has made it every client’s favourite product.