Features and Benefits
• Professional Cuticle Softener is recommended for use by foot care technicians only
• Specifically formulated for cuticles on toes and the hard skin build
up around the nail fold on the toes.
• Allows for rapid removal of excess debris under the free edge of the nail
• Efficiently softens cuticles by hydrating, not dehydrating
• Non-acidic, fast-acting, gentle and efficient
• Non-aggressive formula is safe for Diabetics and all skin types
• Dry skin around toenails
• Use as a cuticle softener for all pedicures
• May be used prior to any and all other Footlogix treatments
• Also recommended for use in dry pedicures
• Apply a small amount of Footlogix® Professional Cuticle Softener directly onto the cuticle and nail fold of each toe
• Allow to absorb for 60 seconds for easy removal of excess debris
• Clean around the nails in the groove and under the free edge.
• Carefully remove all excess build-up of dead skin with pedicure implements
• Shape the free edge, clean the cuticle area and buff the nail plate
• Gently wipe off any remaining skin debris with a towel
• It is not necessary to rinse the foot with water as the Cuticle Softener will continue to hydrate long after the pedicure is completed
Benefits for Foot Care Professionals
• Use in conjunction with Footlogix® Callus Softener and the Professional
File to expedite salon and spa pedicures
• Easy to use hygienic applicator which allows for pinpoint application
and narrow flow of product
To view this video in your language:
Click on the CC icon at the bottom of the screen.
Select the gear icon and choose Subtitles.
Select your language to view.
How to Use Footlogix Cuticle Softener in Professional Pedicures
How to use the Cuticle Softener - tutorial