London, UK – March 1, 2016 – Beauty distribution company Louella Belle is set to launch Footlogix® – the leading professional foot-care brand and the world’s first and only Pediceuticals® line with Dermal Infusion Technology® developed by Katharin von Gavel, one of North America’s leading authorities and true pioneers in Pedi-Care. This is revolutionary and innovative foot-care line formulated to provide effective, transformational care for a variety of skin conditions affecting the feet.
Today’s knowledgeable technicians demand a product that is easy to use, cost effective and reputable but most importantly, a product that really works, Footlogix Pediceuticals® provide all this and much more.
With results seen in a mere few days, from curing simple dryness to addressing more severe conditions resulting from Diabetes, Footlogix’s unique formulations have been clinically proven to transform the skin and nails on the feet, giving clients healthy, happy feet.
Already trusted by millions of feet in over 30 countries, Footlogix Pediceuticals® have provided the healing solutions demanded by renowned professionals and premier salons around the globe. Now is the perfect time to bring this line of professional foot-care products to the UK.
Footlogix Pediceuticals® are:
- Non-occlusive: do not seal or impede the natural functions of the skin, thereby allowing it to transpire normally.
- Non-greasy: socks and shoes can be worn immediately after application, and will not break down support hose.
- Simply apply and go!
- Hygienic: applicators have a sealed system that does not allow air into the container, enabling bacteria-free dispensing.
- Effective: protects damaged skin against infections and most efficacious for the dryness associated with the Diabetic foot.
- Easy to apply: products are rapidly absorbed, creating great user compliance.
- Highly effective: clients see fabulous results immediately and transformation in a few days.
- Endorsed: by leading Doctors and Podiatrists across North America and Europe.
- Transformational: they will elevate the results of your pedicures to “where Medi Meets Pedi®”.
“There is a real need for a pediceutical foot-care line here in the UK and we are thrilled to be launching Footlogix, as the UK exclusive distributors. We will be able to provide technicians and salon owners with the best foot-care products to really elevate, differentiate and revolutionise the pedicure industry.”
Lisa Crook, Founder and MD of Louella Belle
Pictures from the Footlogix launch at ExCel London 2016
– End –