Foot care shouldn’t end with a professional pedicure. Help your clients maintain their transformational results and grow your retail sales by introducing the Footlogix® Ultimate “AtHome” Foot Care Combo after every Footlogix® Professional Foot Care Service appointment.
Professional pedicurists know that it’s not always possible to solve every client’s foot issues in a single service . Regular professional foot care plus consistent at-home maintenance is truly the best way to achieve and maintain the transformational results Footlogix® foot care products deliver. However, many professionals may be reluctant to retail a Footlogix® direct-to-consumer foot care kit because they know how effective Footlogix® products are and believe the client won’t want to return for professional.
The Footlogix® Professional Foot Care Service Protocol
Good foot health starts with a professional foundation. And the Footlogix® Professional Foot Care Service is unlike any other professional service in the industry. Using highly effective, economical and easy-to-use Footlogix® foot care products, a Footlogix® foot care service safely delivers transformational results for all skin types.
Each step of the professional foot care service process employs proven Footlogix® tools, processes and products to deliver maximum benefits to clients.
- Consult: Using the Footlogix® Pedicure Consultation Form, foot care professionals can easily identify any foot concerns, as well as learn about medical conditions or allergies that may impact the service.
- Evaluate: After removing a client’s polish, the client’s feet and legs are evaluated visually. Following the well-known Footlogix® “three Rs”, this step allows the professional to recognize skin or nail disorders, recommend the correct Footlogix® foot care products, and refer the client to a medical professional, if required.
- Prepare: Add one pump of Footlogix® Foot Soak into a foot bath and soak the feet for five to ten minutes. The Foot Soak makes cuticle work and callus reduction easier and less time consuming.
- Exfoliate: Remove client’s feet from the foot bath and gently pat dry. Then dispense one pump of Footlogix® Exfoliating Seaweed Scrub and apply to the feet and lower legs in an upward, circular, massaging motion. Add water to emulsify the scrub. When finished, rinse off the product and pat dry.
- Nail Care: Apply a small amount of Footlogix® Cuticle Softener directly onto the cuticle and nail fold of each toe and allow to absorb for sixty seconds. Excess debris is easily removed. Then spray Footlogix® Callus Softener on the soles of the feet and liberally apply to calluses and dry skin. Let the callus softener absorb for at least two to three minutes, or until the skin is slightly tacky.
- Skin Care: While the Footlogix® Callus Softener is penetrating the layers of the epidermis, cut the toenails. Once the skin is no longer wet, but slightly tacky, file the soles and the back of the heels with the sterilizable Footlogix® Professional Stainless Steel File to reduce calluses and dry skin. It is not necessary to rinse off the cuticle and callus softeners as each will continue to hydrate with cumulative long-term effects. Reapply products, as required.
- Rejuvenate: Apply Footlogix® Very Dry Skin Formula or DD Cream Mousse to each foot and massage into the skin, paying special attention to dry and callused areas, as well as spaces between the toes. To hydrate and condition cuticles, apply a pea sized amount of the Footlogix® Cuticle Conditioner on each foot directly onto each cuticle area and massage in a circular motion.
- Massage: Massage the client’s feet and lower legs with the non-occlusive Footlogix® Massage Formula. Two to three pumps are sufficient for a five to ten-minute massage after which the massage formula will be completely absorbed into the skin without leaving a greasy residue.
- Beautify: Apply nail polish to toenails if client desires. While the polish is drying, this is the perfect opportunity to discuss continuing home care with the Footlogix Ultimate “At Home” Foot Care Combo!
- Recommend: Use the Footlogix® At Home Care Pad to check off recommended Footlogix® retail products to keep feet happy and healthy between appointments. The Footlogix® Ultimate “At Home” Foot Care Combo is an effective and safe option for literally every client.
Maintenance with the Footlogix® Ultimate “At Home” Foot Care Combo
A foot care professionals job isn’t complete when the service ends. While at-home callus reduction will never replace a visit to the salon, Footlogix® recognizes the need for consistent at-home foot care to properly maintain foot health. And by encouraging foot care maintenance with Footlogix® retail products between appointments, your clients will strengthen their confidence in the effectiveness of the Footlogix® professional line—bringing them back to the salon for continued professional foot care!
The Footlogix® Ultimate “At Home” Foot Care Combo
includes two amazing products:
- Footlogix® Callus Softener is a specially formulated, non-aggressive formula that contains consumer-grade concentrations of active ingredients to gently soften cuticles, calluses and hydrate dry skin.
- The Footlogix® Foot File is constructed with a rubberized handle. This light weight and santizable file with coarse and fine sides does not shred the skin. Safe and effective treatment for tough calluses at home between appointments.
The Ultimate “At Home” Foot Care combo can be easily integrated into your client’s at-home personal care routine. Instruct clients to spray the consumer-grade callus softener on the callused areas of the feet and allow to penetrate the skin for 3-5 minutes. The 360-degree spray bottle works from any angle (even upside down!) making it simple to apply for anyone. When the feet are tacky, but no longer wet, instruct clients to start with the coarse side of the Footlogix® double-sided, stainless steel foot file to remove unsightly, dry skin and reduce hard calluses on the feet. The fine side of the file can then be used to soften and smooth the skin. And the best part? After treatment, the Footlogix® Callus Softener is gentle enough to be left on the skin (no rinsing required!) where it can continue to deliver hydrating benefits.
Start Retailing Footlogix® Today
If you already offer the Footlogix® Professional Foot Care Service Foot Care Service in your salon, but aren’t retailing Footlogix® home care products, you’re missing out. The Footlogix® Ultimate “At Home” Foot Care Combo provides nail technicians with another way to increase retail sales and encourages clients to use Footlogix® transformational products at home.