With spring comes an increase in energy and vitality along with a lift in mood, a feeling of moving forward. Spring is the season of new beginnings – new clothes, new look and, of course, new shoes and a fresh pedicure.
Spring brings out bright colors after darker winter colors. This holds true for shoes as well as clothes. Sandals are, once again, a prominent part of the wardrobe and shoe sales soar. With new sandals, a fresh pedicure with new nail polish is essential!
With spring comes “Prom Time”. Everyone wants to look their very best. Again, shoes play an important role in the overall appearance, as does a fresh pedicure.
People are ready for more outdoor activities and everyone is thinking about how they look.
Pedicure tips for Spring:
- Spring is the right time to put away winter shoes
- Wearing sandals after closed shoes all winter can dry out the feet so they need to be well moisturized – take advantage of the Footlogix Q2 retail promotion, the “day and night” products
- With dry skin and sandals comes an increase in calluses – this is an ideal time to promote a Footlogix pedicure using the Callus Softener and Stainless Steel Foot File.
- Spring is time to put away winter shoes and boots – dry them out well and spray with Footlogix Shoe Deodorant before storing them
- Don’t forget to take advantage of the Q2 Professional Promo
- Blisters can develop on pressure points when we change shoes. Regular application of Footlogix DD Cream Mousse can help prevent this
- People start wearing sandals in the spring and sandals show the toe hair that has been covered all winter. Treat this hair the same as leg hair – don’t wax or shave for at least 24 hours prior to getting a pedicure
- If feet become sweaty on a hot day, try the Footlogix Sweaty Feet Formula
- Always remember to apply sunscreen before exposing the skin directly to the sun – a great tool to help with self-tanning is the Footlogix Exfoliating Seaweed Scrub! Use before any self-tanning products (e.g. tanning towels, spray tans etc.) to give your skin an even, smooth looking tan.
spring pedicure ideas