There’s no doubt that foot care professionals have an important responsibility, to know and understand how to effectively treat foot conditions and maintain foot health. For this reason, Footlogix® has always made education a priority, earning a reputation as a force of change in the professional foot care industry through teaching professionals the “how and why” of foot skin and toenail care.
Footlogix® also recognizes that professional foot care goes beyond—state-of-the-art foot products. Best-in-class implements are also required to achieve the long-term, transformational results clients have come to expect from Footlogix®. Our professional implements are proven to increase pedicure efficiency and improve outcomes—resulting in happy, loyal customers with beautiful, healthy feet.
The Footlogix® range of highest-quality, professional implements enable foot care professionals to deliver the complete Footlogix® transformational experience from heels to toes.
Best implements. Best results.
If you think any pedicure implement will do, think again. While Footlogix® implements may require an up-front investment, the quality and durability of these implements offer a much more cost-effective solution than purchasing disposable or consumer grade implements.
Not all implements are created equal. For instance, poor quality implements can actually be damaged by an autoclave. Bio-metallic corrosion, which presents as discoloration and is often mistaken for rust, occurs when poor quality metals are used in the production process.
Footlogix® implements are made of superior, medical grade Solingen stainless-steel.
Each implement is ergonomically designed, precision-tooled and highly durable—able to withstand repeated sanitization with soap and water or ultrasonic cleaner, submersion in disinfectant and even sterilization with a chemical sterilant or autoclave with no adverse results.
When used with proven Footlogix® products, Footlogix® implements produce transformational results and will reinforce your credibility as a well-informed technician who strives for exemplary service.
The Footlogix® Implement Line Up
Footlogix® Professional Foot File
Our hero product! The one tool that changes the game for all foot care professionals! The Footlogix® Professional Foot File. This lightweight, double-sided, multidirectional tool is easily cleaned, disinfected or sterilized and offers many advantages over other foot files on the market. It starts with a solid piece of stainless steel which is etched with laser guidance and chemicals.
The result is a long-lasting file which harbors no microbes like pumice stones or other porous surfaces do and includes a multi-directional grit that will never shred the skin. And because this file can be sterilized/disinfected, the Footlogix® Professional Foot File is extremely long lasting, providing the same number of services as 780 disposable, peel and stick replacements on a non-sanitizable file!
When used with the Footlogix® Callus Softener, the Footlogix® Professional Foot File makes the work of exfoliating calluses easy. It does not need heavy pressure and delivers instant softening of calluses, toenails and cuticles.
Footlogix® Excavator Round Edge & File:
This professional-use only implement is designed with two different ends to easily remove debris and smooth edges. The round, smooth end effectively cleans debris from the nail groove and under the free edge and easily reaches tight sidewalls, while the narrow, double-sided file end allows for simple, non-invasive removal of sharp edges and spicula.
When used in conjunction with Footlogix® Cuticle Softener, the tool effectively softens cuticles and hard skin build-up around the nail fold and under the free edge of the toenail and allows for rapid removal of excess debris.
Precision Implement Kit
The Footlogix® 4-Piece Precision Implement Kit makes decision making easy. The kit includes four implements and comes in a high-quality, vegan-leather carrying case.
• Footlogix® Concave Toe Nail Nipper: This nipper’s ergonomic shape is ideal for controlled cutting of even the thickest toe nails with sharp, curved blades capable of making detailed, smooth cuts. A non-slip, textured handle allows for a comfortable grip and the safety lock prevents injury and ensures safe storage.
• Footlogix® Flat Edge Toe Nail Nipper: This ergonomically designed, ultra-fine pointed nipper has sharp, straight blades for precise cuts and narrow, pointed edges able to reach into tight nail sidewalls.
The double spring between the handles provides perfect tension when in use.
• Footlogix® Excavator Round Edge & File: This professional-use only implement is designed with two different ends to easily remove debris and smooth edges. The round, smooth end effectively cleans debris from the nail groove and under the free edge and easily reaches tight sidewalls, while the narrow, double-sided file end allows for simple, non-invasive removal of sharp edges and spicula.
• Footlogix® Double Sided Nail File: This highly durable, stainless-steel file has coarse and fine sides to gently shape the toenail free edge after a cut or trim.
Footlogix® Implements: Benefits
• Establish Credibility: by choosing high quality implements to increase your pedicure efficiency
• Effective pedicuring will help your clients improve their foot conditions = CUSTOMER LOYALTY
• Take Advantage of Footlogix® extensive training and support and learn how to use Footlogix implements to take your services to the next level.