- More Information
- Related Foot Conditions
- Ratings and Reviews
Related Foot Conditions
There are no related foot conditions for that product.
Features and Benefits
• Massage Formula with Dermal Infusion Technology® softens and
moisturize the skin without leaving a greasy residue
• Contains Urea to help soften dry and rough skin
• Sunflower Seed Oil leaves skin feeling silky soft
• Footlogix non-occlusive Massage Formula will not impede the skin’s ability to function normally
• Has a light pleasant scent
• Safe for Diabetics and people with sensitive skin
• Hygienic pump dispenser helps to prevent contamination
• Those who want to moisturize skin on the feet, legs or any other dry areas of the body
• Dispense one to two pumps and apply as needed
• Use as a nightly routine for moisture maintenance
To view this video in your language:
Click on the CC icon at the bottom of the screen.
Select the gear icon and choose Subtitles.
Select your language to view.
Massage Formula Tutorial
Learn how to keep your feet feeling soft and silky with no greasy residue with this foot and leg massage lotion. Watch this video to know how to use Footlogix Massage Formula, a foot massage cream that is infused with urea and sunflower seed oil.
Ratings and reviews
I visit my pedicurist regularly, specially for those amazing massages she gives me. The Vitamin E present in the Footlogix massage formula enriches my skin and gives it the required moisture. Once the pedicure is done, I feel so rejuvenated. We never realize how important our feet are to us. They truly deserve all the pampering.