Features and Benefits
• Formulated with Dermal Infusion Technology®, this unique mousse ideal for providing relief of skin prone to fungal infections such as Athlete’s foot
• With the proprietary ingredient Spiraleen®, an effective anti-microbial agent it protects and cares for clammy feet prone to Athlete’s foot
• Spiraleen® works by inhibiting the invasive germs with its highly efficacious anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties resulting in a stronger skin barrier for healthier feet
• Contains no added moisturizers
• Fungal infections of the feet, clammy skin, and peeling skin between the toes
• For itchy, burning, redness and peeling conditions due to fungal infections
• Bare feet exposed in gyms, saunas, pools, hotel rooms and airport security
• Wearers of boots and non-breathable footwear
• Apply to clean, dry feet twice a day for 2 weeks and then daily until conditions are resolved
• Leaves no greasy residue – Just apply and go
To view this video in your language:
Click on the CC icon at the bottom of the screen.
Select the gear icon and choose Subtitles.
Select your language to view.
How to Use Footlogix Peeling Skin Formula
Do you have peeling skin on your feet?
Footlogix Peeling Skin Formula protects and cares for clammy feet prone to Athlete’s foot. For those suffering from peeling, scaling, itching and irritation due to fungal infections on hands and feet, Footlogix Peeling Skin Formula, has Spiraleen® that helps to stop peeling and dead skin on feet.