Features and Benefits
• Formulated with Dermal Infusion Technology®, this mousse is proven to moisturize and restore very dry skin.
• Contains Urea to lock moisture into the skin and restore very dry skin
• Non-greasy, it is absorbed into all layers of the skin immediately
• Recommended for use in the pedicure as the final step before the massage
• Easy to apply: just dispense and massage into clients’ feet
• Fast acting. Incredible results seen in as little as 24 hours
• Very dry skin, mature skin and diabetics
• Apply a walnut sized ball of mousse to the feet as part of the final massage in the pedicure.
• Application of mousse prior to Footlogix® Massage Formula will extend massage time
• Ideal for seniors and Diabetics
Benefits to foot care professionals
• By introducing this product in your pedicure, you create awareness for
the retail sized product for continued at home care
• Hygienic dispenser prevents product contamination resulting in a longer
To view this video in your language:
Click on the CC icon at the bottom of the screen.
Select the gear icon and choose Subtitles.
Select your language to view.
Pedicure Tutorial - How to use professional mousse
How to use Mousse in your Professional Pedicures.