Features and Benefits
• Cleans the skin softly and gently with anti-microbial properties and Urea to soften dry, rough skin and calluses
• A pH balanced, gentle cleansing foot soak cleanses the skin softly and gently and does not dehydrate the skin
• Foot Soak makes cuticle work and callus reduction easier and less time-consuming
• May be used by Diabetics and those with sensitive skin
• Normal, dry or very dry skin
• As the first step after foot evaluation
• Carefully pour the formula either into a 1L / 33.8 fl. oz. bottle with a pump or into a 250 ml/ 8.45 fl. oz bottle
• Dispense 1-2 pumps of Footlogix® Foot Soak Concentrate into a foot bath. If you are using a 250 ml bottle, use only one teaspoon
• Soak feet for 5–10 minutes and less than 5 minutes if client is diabetic
To view this video in your language:
Click on the CC icon at the bottom of the screen.
Select the gear icon and choose Subtitles.
Select your language to view.
Foot Soak Tutorial
How to use the Foot Soak Professional Pedicures.