Features and Benefits
• This non-occlusive foot and leg massage lotion leaves the skin feeling
silky soft without a greasy film
• Formulated with Dermal Infusion Technology® it softens dry and rough skin while hydrating
• Contains Urea to help soften dry and rough skin, and hydrate calluses
• Also contains Sunflower Seed oil for slip during the massage, without leaving a residue
• Footlogix non-occlusive Massage Formula will not impede the skin’s ability to function normally
• Has a light pleasant scent
• Safe for Diabetics and people with sensitive skin
• Hygienic pump dispenser helps to prevent contamination
• Normal, dry or very dry skin
• Use as the finishing step to conclude the pedicure
• Dispense 2 pumps of Footlogix® Massage Formula per leg
• Massage feet and legs for 5–10 minutes – less if client is Diabetic
To view this video in your language:
Click on the CC icon at the bottom of the screen.
Select the gear icon and choose Subtitles.
Select your language to view.
How to use the professional file
How to use the professional file in pedicures.