Features and Benefits
• Professional Callus Softener Formula is recommended for use by foot care technicians
• Callus Softener with Urea penetrates into the skin, softening the skin for easy callus reduction
• This spray on formula provides an effective, instant softening treatment for calluses, toenails and cuticles, dry keratinized skin, hyperkeratosis and fissures/rhagades
• This non-aggressive formula does not need to be washed off
• Pump spray makes Callus Softener easy to use
• Calluses, toenails and cuticles, dry keratinized skin, hyperkeratosis and fissures/rhagades
• Use as the first step in a Footlogix® pedicure
• Use in combination with the Footlogix® Professional file
• Recommended for use in soakless pedicures
• Carefully pour the forumla into a 180 ml/ 6 fl. oz. bottle
• Spray Footlogix® Callus Softener on the soles of the feet and around toenails; liberally apply to calluses and dry skin.
• Let the Footlogix® Callus Softener absorb for at least two to three minutes
• May be re-applied as needed
• Do not wash off, product will continue working with long term effects
To view this video in your language:
Click on the CC icon at the bottom of the screen.
Select the gear icon and choose Subtitles.
Select your language to view.
How to remove callus on feet
How to use the Callus Softener in professional pedicures
Ratings and reviews
Review This Product
We have over 10 pedicure stations in our salon. It just made sense for us to get the gallon-sized Callus Softener. My pedicurists simply fill up their 6 oz. callus softener bottles when they run out – that has worked so well for us.
The gallon sized Callus Softener refill helps me save big. I don’t have to invest in buying multiple 6 oz Callus Softener sprays. Instead, I just use the gallon to fill up the ones I already have at every pedicure station of my spa.
Great option for stocking up
My salon provides home services. Since my pedicurists cannot carry huge bottles to their clients’ homes, we decided to add the Callus Softener refill to our stock of products. Whenever needed, we just fill up smaller callus softener bottles to be carried everywhere. It is so much more economical for my salon.