Features and Benefits
• Professional Callus Softener Formula is recommended for use by foot care technicians
• Callus Softener with Urea penetrates into the skin, softening the skin for easy callus reduction
• This spray on formula provides an effective, instant softening treatment for calluses, toenails and cuticles, dry keratinized skin, hyperkeratosis and fissures/rhagades
• This non-aggressive formula does not need to be washed off
• Pump spray makes Callus Softener easy to use
• Calluses, toenails and cuticles, dry keratinized skin, hyperkeratosis and
• Use as the first step in a Footlogix® pedicure
• Use in combination with the Footlogix® Professional file
• Recommended for use in soakless pedicures
• Spray Footlogix® Callus Softener on the soles of the feet and around toenails; liberally apply to calluses and dry skin.
• Let the Footlogix® Callus Softener absorb for at least two to three minutes.
• May be re-applied as needed
• Do not wash off, product will continue working with long term effects
To view this video in your language:
Click on the CC icon at the bottom of the screen.
Select the gear icon and choose Subtitles.
Select your language to view.
How to remove callus on feet
How to use Callus Softener in Professional Pedicures