Features and Benefits
• Professional Cuticle Conditioner is recommended for use by foot care technicians
• Specifically formulated for cuticles on toes
• Powered with Dermal Infusion Technology®, hydrates the cuticles
• Keeps client’s feet silky soft and esthetically beautiful
• Packed with nourishing Vitamin E, Aloe Vera and Sunflower Seed oil that ensures the skin around the cuticle is hydrated and revitalized
• Softens, soothes and protects cuticles and dry skin around toenails
• Alcohol and synthetic oil free, with a light lavender scent: skin feels silky soft with no greasy residue
• Safe for Diabetics, people with sensitive skin
• Normal, dry and very dry skin around toenails
• Use prior to Massage Formula in the pedicure service
• May be used after all other Footlogix treatments
To view this video in your language:
Click on the CC icon at the bottom of the screen.
Select the gear icon and choose Subtitles.
Select your language to view.
How to use Cuticle Conditioner in Professional Pedicures
How to use the Cuticle Conditioner Lotion - tutorial
Ratings and reviews
Review This Product
I have the worst cuticles! They are dry and torn and they have been like this forever.
My manicurist used this on me and I begged her to sell me a bottle. Yes, I know this is a product that is not to be sold to customers but I had to have it.
If you can get your nail technician to get you a bottle take it and run.
Take my word for it , your nails will never look so good. :)
My cuticles have never looked so good!!!
For as long as I can remember I have used cuticle oil because I thought that was my only option.
Oil would get all over everything I would touch and if I did not use it multiple times a day my cuticles would dry out immediately.
When I found the cuticle conditioner it changed my life. Goodbye dry cuticles forever... :)